Pressure Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 6 c. low sodium chicken broth
- ⅓ c. Masa corn flour (you can substitute all-purpose flour)
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Non-fat plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- Pico de gallo
- Lime wedges
Whisk the corn flour and spices into 1 cup of chicken broth until smooth. Add the remaining chicken broth to your electric pressure cooker along with the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
Add the chicken, onion and lime juice and seal the lid. Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
Using a quick release method, release the pressure from the pot. Remove the chicken breasts and on a plate or cutting board, shred them using two forks. Return the shredded chicken to the pot and serve immediately with the optional garnishes.
Recipe from: thecreativebite.com