Instant Pot Balsamic Chicken (21 Day Fix)
- 1-2lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 28oz can of diced or crushed tomatoes (I love it with either!)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp each of basil, oregano, and garlic powder
- zoodles (optional)
Set Instant Pot to Saute and Saute your onions until they become soft and translucent.
Add in chicken and remaining ingredients, except zoodles.
Set to high pressure for 10 minutes. It took about 15 minutes for my pot to come to pressure.
After cook time is up, use the quick release function on your pot.
Shred chicken and serve with sauce and zoodles or pasta!
*I don't even cook the zoodles - I allow it to steam in the sauce!
21 Day Fix Container Count:
1 RED, 1/2 GREEN - plus more GREEN if you use zoodles
Recipe from: confessionsofafitfoodie.com