Instant Pot Chili
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium/large sweet potato (about 2 cups), peeled and chopped
- 1 large beet (about 2.5 cups), peeled and chopped fine
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 cups bone broth
- 2 tsp fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- 1/2 vocado for garnish, sliced (optional)
Set instant pot to saute and brown the beef.
Once the beef is browned, add the remainder of the ingredients (reserving the fresh cilantro and avocado) and stir until combined.
Place the lid on the instant pot and flip vent to sealing. Cook on manual for 35 minutes, and quick release the pressure.
Remove the lid and serve with garnish if desired.
Recipe from: unboundwellness.com